Monday, February 06, 2006

Where Have You Been? We missed you!

Well I'm sorry to all my loyal readers for the lack of any posts in the past week, but I've been out in L.A. all week and when I got back most of my time was spent getting ready for my annual Super Bowl Party. I wish I had more to report from L.A. but I was out there to attend a medical convention and it wasn't that exciting standing around all day talking to customers, and the nite life this time was alittle scaled back. Basically it was dinner and then bed. Sure there are a couple of exciting things that happened, but they aren't fit to be print in this blog. I just need to protect the innocent.
Well once again this past week the Cyclones proved my point that they are two completley diferent teams. First they loss to unranked Kansas by 20 at home and then come out a week later and blowout #25 Colorado. Maybe they needed the rest. I do find it funny that the national press just loves the Big Ten and their conference leader Iowa, a team ISU and UNI both handled easily this year. I guess that's why they play the tournament and it really doen't matter att he end on how you were ranked. Unless of course You are ranked #10th in the tourney when you should be a #5.

Rashon Clark is a stud and should be on any knowledgable anaylsts player of the year lists going into next year. This kid can leap out of the building and is getting a better shot all the the time. I love his highlight dunks. Also I need to mention Curtis Stinson's 1st triple double in conference play, it was a great performance. If the freshmen could just show up the rest of the year, Sunday could have been a turning point for the season.




Well back to the event of the Weekend Super Bowl XL. I put together my annual party and we had a blast but it was disappointing because some of my so called friends decided not to come and came up with some bullshit excuse to have their own party. At least that's what I heard, they never really called to tell me if they were coming or not. Man the power of Pussy is incredible.
That didn't effect the rest of our enjoyment of the day, but the officiating sure did. I've never seen so many blown calls in a SB go against one team. I guess you still need to over come these if your'e a true champion but come on, Berger did not score at the end of the half, and that changed everyhthing. Of course if Jeremy " next year I'll keep my mouth shut" Stevens could have caught one pass (yes I know he caught a TD) when it mattered the game would have been completley different also. Since I was the most sober for the game, I probably enjoyed this one the most of the last few years.
Bonus Point:
Best Commercial: The Streaker Lamb
Runner Up: The Magic Frig.
Honorable Mention: Super Model getting drilled on Football Field.
Let's talk later,
Chuck

No comments: