Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Lost vs. ISU

Well tonight I have a major choice to make, will I be watching Lost ( with the beautful Evangeline Lilly) or the Cyclones. By the way the Jerry Garcia Band does a great rendition of the old classic Evangaline and every time I see her that song plays in my head.... but I digress. The real reason I wrote this is so I could post a picture of her on my blog. I still can't believe she's banging a Hobbit, and not even an important Hobbit. Well tonight is the start of Sweeps for Lost so hopefully something will be explained or something will happen causing me to be sucked in more.

Luckily I don't have to choose between the game and Lost because I have the wonderful PIP, and with the big 65 incher I'm able to watch both. The only thing that sucks is I won't be able to watch either in HD and believe me that sucks because Lost is one of the most beautiful shows to watch in HD (especially Evangeline)

Well here is a phot o of the cast I found on the net. Once again I still don't get it, but good for Dominic.
Well back to the Cyclones who desperatley need to beat a bad KSU team on the road tonight. I'm actually feeling good about our chances on the road( who wouldn't be) especially after our game against the Buffs last Sunday. I really thought we started to gel and the freshmen and bit players are loking much better. I just hope they can keep Rashon Clark as involved as he was against Colorado.

Well here's hoping for a big win a great Lost and hopefully some good Grammy stuff to write about tomorrow.

By the way I'm in Arizona next week in case anyone has any suggestions on cool things to do.

So Long,
Chuck

2 comments:

ATX said...

I like your reasoning for writing this.

Sunnybrook

Chuck said...

Thanks, I appreciate it. Also thanks for my first comment ever. She is beautiful.