Friday, February 10, 2006

Classsic Pooh!!!



Hope everyone has a good weekend. The Cyclones have a big game at KU. We are always dangerous there. Well I've been trying to avoid this subject for a while on the blog but I think i need to write more on a certain theme. And that theme is:
Our President is an idiot and crook......more to follow.
I think I might have been afraid to write something about him because I believe that they are a vengeful party and even little ol me might upset them and the next thing you know, I'm living on the street. Ok that probably not going to happen.
But come on, the total disregard for the Levees breaking, the VP ordering people to do illegial things, Bush appointing a 24 year old to an office he wouldn't be qualified for even if he had the degree he claimed to have.
Bush got everything he deserved at Mrs. King's funeral and I hope this is the beginning of the snowball.
Please America do your part and get rid of this adminstration or at least help take away there power next November.
I sorry for the ramblings but I think my boiling point has been hit..

Well at least you can enjoy this classic clip from one of my all time favorite movies and cartoon characters.
This is the end...
Chuck

2 comments:

rebeleyeball said...

I agree with you, but this has been going on for 5 years. Why should we expect people to care now? I have been trying to get my brother to admit that the Pres is a failure - but he just won't give up on him, no matter what he does. Oh well ...

Chuck said...

What I find amazing is how many people claim they hate Bush, especially white males, and he still has won to terms.
Go figure.