Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Has it been a week?



Sorry for the lack of updates, but no new tales to tell. The Cyclones crushed my soul on Saturday and I've been in a drunk funk ever since. Didn't even get ou this weekend, except to rate 135 9 year old boys for my baseball draft this week. Talk about exciting, they all just started to blur together by the end. How am I supposed to know who is who when it's draft time. I guess that's why I employ an assistant coach. Hopefully we will have a good team.

Don't teally have anything to say on the Cheney thing anymore. Kinda of getting really sick of it.
Haven't really put my heart into the olympics.
Getting ready to go to LA next week. Once again if someone ones to invite me to dinner or a party while I'm out there, I'm always open for suggestions.

I've been reading alot and hope to get a few book reviews up here soon.

Also I want to preview any upcoming fights this weekend.

Also if you know of anyone that would like to sponsor an team in the Owegoland Pony Baseball league, please contact me.

Thanks for your time,
Chuck

No comments: