Thursday, February 09, 2006

DirecTV Sucks



and so do the refs in the Big 12 or so I heard, because I couldn't see last night game because Directv decided to black out the game in Chicagoland area which makes no sense at all. Were they afraid KSU might lose ticket sales if I decided to watch the game at home instead of attending it. Just their bullshit excuse because some moron with a questionable Big 11 degree is probably running their sports department. Getting back to the refs, how can a team that drives to the basket constantly only shoot 4 free throws compared to 25 for the other team. And two of those were near the end of the game. Of course I wouldn't probably be bithcing about this if on those last two, ISU could have made the 1st of the one and ones.

My biggest problem might be with Wayne Morgan (pictured above) who ripped the officiating after the game, but kept his mouth shut when he was two feet away. If there ever was a time to get in the face of the official and take the T for the greater good of the team, last night was the perfect chance. Once again the Cyclones blow a perfect chance to steal another road win. Things are definitely not looking up going into Saturdays game at KU. But then again we seem to excel at Phog Allen.

Sorry no Grammy commentary because I didn't watch much of it. I tried to watch as much as could, especially since my Cyclones weren't on, but it just seemed dull to me. I mean come on how many times can I see U2 sing Vertigo? Talked about an overplayed song, sure it was cool 2 years ago when it was a cool Ipod commercial.

Also when did Jamie Foxx become such a freak and music star. This makes as much sense as me going to an oldies show to see Garey Busey and Lou Diamond Phillips dress up like Buddy Holly and Richie Valens. We get it already, you can play the piano and sound like Ray Charles, that does not mean you are a major musical talent. Enough already. Wasn't it clue #1 that you sucked when NBC refused to promote your musical special on there own network. Enough already, Kanye please sop promoting this crap, you could have just as easily sample the real Ray.

Lost threw out another great episode but they are getting a little thin on the back stories. Yes we know Sawyer is a con artist fighting to have a heart. But do we have to see it in all of his flashbacks? Funny how he crossed paths with Kate's mother at the diner. Will everyone eventually cross paths in the flashbacks. Will this become a game we will al end up playing some day, much like the 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon.......Shannon's dad hit Jacks wife who was paralyzed and Jack went for a run before surgery where he met Desmond........ it could go on and on.

Well enough for now, thanks for paying attention or not,

Chuck

2 comments:

rebeleyeball said...

Thanks for checking out my blog. Thanks even more for taking the time to leave a comment. I hope you enjoyed it. Even though I don't get much traffic, I am going to keep writing - especially to Mark Cuban ;-).

Chuck said...

I plan on reading your blog. I will even link it here if youd like. I try to write as often as possible. Most of it sucks but I'll keep trying.
Thanks to you for visiting also.
Chuck