Tuesday, January 24, 2006

What's a Guy Gotta Do?


To get someone to comment on his blog? Just wondering.

Not much going on today but did want to comment on 24. My whole family loves this show but we all started wondering how hard it would be for a normal person to go through the day like Jack Bauer does whispering all the time. Yes we know that the rest of his day is pretty hectic, but trying to carry on one conversation in that low whispering voice just about killed me, let alone what it did to my throat. Do you think he talks like that all the time. Just wondering?

Don't worry I just noticed it too. I will not keep saying just wondering as some type of stupid catch phrase.
Well another Cyclone game Wednesday night. might watch it might not. Ok I will watch it but am going to try to be as calm as possible. Still Love em.
See Ya next time,
Chuck

No comments: