Friday, January 20, 2006

Last Call Come See My Friends Band

This is My friend Jim. He thinks he is the greatest band manager ever.(Actually he's not bad)

This is his only Band: Last Call.



This is my other friend Trev. It's really his band, music is his life.
The reason I bring all this up is because they are playing this Saturday at my old watering hole O'malley's Bar and Grill at 9:00. They have been playing for about four months and would love for people to come see them. If you like Classic Rock and dancing and fun stop by and check them out. Well that's all of my promo on them.

I really wasn't going to post much else today since the Cyclones don't play till tomorrow and I expect a win( No jinxes please). But I just noticed that the biggest story out of Chicago is the Antonio Davis/Bulls story, and wouldn't you know it but the person behind the hole blow-up, Kendra Davis, grew up in Aurora. I just thought that was an interesting note, especially since Aurora can't catch a good publicity break. Plus I wanted to add that I love AD but he should have been suspended for alot longer than 5 games.

Well hope to see you at the show.
See you soon,
Chuck

No comments: