Monday, January 23, 2006

A Pox, A Pox on You All

Just a few more TV points while there on my mind:
I can't believe that the new Heather Graham vehicle "Emily's Reasons Why" was cancellled after one showing. What has happened to her poor career, it was once so promising, especially after Boogie Nights, but then again that might have been her problem, too much nudity to quiclky and too often. I still hope she makes it, I always liked her( or maybe it was just Rollergirl)

Speaking of Nudity , I just ran into some unexpected nudity. It seems that one of my daughters favorite actresses, Anne Hathaway, she from the Princess Diary Movies and Ella Enchanted, has some excellent nude scenes in the straight to DVD movie, Havoc. I've seen some stills but still need to see the whole thing for a more thorough review.

NBC is changing their schedule after the Olympics.and it looks like the Donald is going to Mondays and L&O is going to have to head to head with Lost. Also it looks like it's goodbye to Joey. Thank God. And speaking of the Olympics and NBC, heres hoping they use their HD feed to show live coverage this year instead of the one day delayed coverage from the last Summer affair. What a waste, who wants to watch the skating finals one day later than they can be scene on their normal channel.

Last but not least, it seems my daughters favorite show will have to take some time off because it's star has Chicken Pox. Seems like Earl might be suffering fom some bad karma

No comments: