Thursday, January 19, 2006

Post one

This will probably be my first and last post. That's how most things work in my life. I'm all gung ho on something and then it drifts off quickly. If that's not the case then I will be using this blog to rant and review all things in my life. This can include everything from TV, Movies, Books, my wife or my kids. Or even work if I think it is something that will not get me fired. But alot of my posts will center around Iowa State and Cyclone sports. Which is kinda funny, because I haven't been to Ames in 10 years, but the internet and boards has kept me vey close to the action.

I will go into more detail on all of this(maybe) in future posts. But right now I'm just trying to get this blog up and running. Hopefully I will write something that intereests someone out there.

That's all for Now,
Chuck

No comments: