Friday, September 22, 2006

Sox Suck!

As most of you know by now I'm a transplanted Sox fan that grew up a Redbird fan. Because of this upbringing, I hate the Cubs, especially thier fans. That is why i can not sit back and say what a great run it's been for my Sox. I can not sit back like a Cub fan and be happy waitng till next year. This team has underachieved and in my opionion given up. This is complete bullshit and I hope some heads roll in the offseason. I would even be in favor of beating the Cubs to the punch and going after Joe Girardi in the offseason. This would just piss the off and give the Sox the kick in the ass I believe they need.

Bettors: Cyclones and Bears Cover this weekend.

Enjoy this video from Chicago's very own Liz Phair.

As always Comment are welcome. Especially from you anonymous.

No comments: