Thursday, May 25, 2006

10-9-8-7......

I'm not sure how I'm going to lose 50 lbs. in the next 14 days, but I need to if I'm going to hit one of my goals I set for myself twenty years ago. Which brings me to todays thought: Goals.
We all know we make them, some people more than others, especially for milestone events like turning 40. I wish I could find mine so I'll have to go by memory.




1. Travel the World. Do Mexico and Canada count?

2. Have enough to retire. I hit my goal money wise, but who would have know 20 years later 25K wouldn't do it.

3. Have 3 beautiful children: Sure i wouldn't complain about Trey and Cassidy, but i sure miss little Pedro. Please come home little Pedro.

4.Be in perfect shape. Round is a perfect shape isn't it?

5. Still have all my hair. Wasn't planning on having more hair but it keeps coming out of every hole. Did you know hair can grow on the bottom of your feet.

6. Have a Blackberrry, Laptop, Razr, Hybrid Car, HD TV. Ok so these weren't goals 20 years ago, but if they were I would have been a genius and very rich.

7. Marry a beautiful and Great Women/Mother. By far my greatest con job and the goal I've worked on the most.

8. Have great friends! This one is a joke, I've also been a loner and will remain a loner.

Love you All,
Chuck
Found this T-shirt in my drawer. Man I miss the 80's. (that would be a good name for a show)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlie, you forgot Goal #9: Retire as the All-time, undefeated Zonk Champion.

Chuck said...

Problem is, I don't remember if I won or lost. But then again everyones a winnner win the play Zonk.

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE SO FUCKIN GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chuck said...

Thanks for the comments Ozzie.

Anonymous said...

Stop eating so much shit and you will lose the weight.

Chuck said...

Thanks for the advice. You must be one of my genius friends.