Thursday, November 16, 2006

Hello from the Heartland!

He Gone!
Interesting things from today:


This is why there shouldn't be any polls and a National Tourney for football.


Another reason why all Cyclones should hate Jerry Krause.


I know my friends were here getting me a X-Mas gift.


In case you missed this, WTF!


Sasha Baron Cohen speaks not as Borat.


For my Jay-Z fans in the house.


A top 100 List with no Pink Floyd. Come on now.


An update on the Cyclone Coaching search!


If you like Chris Cornell's new Bond theme check out his version of Billie Jeane.


I thought I had to much time on my hands. Love the Flavor Flav.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Iowa State should pull out of the big twelve, maybe the sun belt conference would take them. Maybe.

Chuck said...

Shut the fuck up Reid.

Anonymous said...

The only one pulling out, should have been your Dad.